Friday, June 29, 2007

Courage to Face the Demons

Way before I met dear Hero I found that we had the same "here for" on our tribe page, courage to face the demons. Now all the time later I see her as a spiritual sister and our "here for" has evolved into statements of love and compassion.
I am beginning to feel the courage to face the demons again though. It is strange on how fast they sneak up on you, the demons that we carry in our hearts. Sneak up behind to teach us lessons about the inner most workings of our souls. At the time it is almost impossible to seem them as a blessing, they always come as a curse.
I have been feeling today how much someones choices affect me when they shouldn't. Someone that I thought was a friend ceased returning emails and deleted all my comments off their mysapce page for no reason that I can even fathom.
All this brings up so much for me, whats wrong with me to warrent this? What I would like to feel though is what ever they are going through is their own business and I am just a mirror and in reality it has nothing to do with me. But in order to get to feeling that I must travel through feelings of sadness, abandonment and betrayal.
It comes at the most appropriate time all this does with me out here in Colorado away from evrything that I've called home for so long, that now I've made the choice to do the work of evolution the work is upon me. Someday I hope to not even travel through all the learning emotions, to just be able to arrive at a place of clarity on my own, a place of peace and self love for myself
someday

No comments: