Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Missing Home


I was driving back into San Francisco today. along Hwy 80 I look to the right and see the city with the Golden Gate bridge, I began to cry, big huge tears that are the by product of taking up my roots from the only place I've called home to move onto a new adventure. It's hard to leave when there is so much still here for me but when is the best time to leave anywhere? Growth and change is never easy no matter how good for you it is. There are people that will miss you, sights you will dream about, favorite restaurants that you will crave, the arms of another that haunts you. It all changes into something else, grows, dies and becomes reborn. Stepping forward with heart is the most important fact of all, to know that this was not all in vain, that I did grow and I did learn and I did love with everything in me the people that will remain here, and that there is no such thing as forever. If I want to come back I will or go somewhere else. seperation anxiety has me in it's grips a little now, it will be better when I leave and get settled. I am going to miss so much here though. This city has a place in my heart, a big one.

No comments: