Sunday, June 17, 2007

saying goodbye


everything is making me cry today, I leave tonight
I went to Philz coffee, I told Phil that I was leaving, he grasped my hand and told me how much he enjoyed my company and how he will miss my smile, and good luck with my move. I started crying right there with all these people around.
I know I am moving on to a whole new adventure and I will never lose the people that love me but letting go is hard, the need to have some security is very strong but what I really need is faith in the universe and life that I am making the right choice and that nothing is forever. Everyone has made a impact on my life big and small. I think I'll be at Burning Man, I want to go and I am waiting for somethings to be in alignment. I've asked for the chance to go and hopefully it will present itself.
So this is it, I didn't get to say good bye to everyone and if I missed seeing you I am so sorry and for those I got to see I feel blessed that I got to hug you one last time for a while.
My home is open if you are ever in Boulder, Colorado. It's a gorgeous place to be in the summer and fall, please do some visit!!
Until next time . . . .

No comments: