Saturday, June 9, 2007

the right foot


I have always thought that my feet were pretty tough. I've spent summers walking shoeless in Tahoe, done yoga for years, etc I decided to get my foot tattooed with the symbol for the heart chakra so I would always be walking forward with love in a way. I went into Braindrops yesterday completely hungover and I was not prepared for one of the most intense tattoo experiences of my life. It was so painful, I was warned of course but I didn't think it would be that bad. I got the outline done and had to stop. so it's part way done waiting for some color. I only hope I can get in together enough to finish it before I move.
On a better note Gordon from Braindrops is AMAZING, he's just starting out but already his portfolio blew me away. Please, Please if you are thinking of getting work done check him out you won't be sorry!

No comments: