Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sonic Bloom


Wow what a wild ride, I got into Boulder Tuesday night and drove up to Sonic Bloom on Wednesday (pics and story from the journey out here later)
Sonic Bloom was an amazing experience, I met so many beautiful people that are from Colorado which made me feel even better about moving here. There were also many people from California which made the transition easier. I had an healing haircut with Anahata, got to hug Eleni a million times and spank her for her birthday, got to spend time with the lovely and graceful Sofiah, hang out with Foxy and Chris, play with KLC's ruffles,had a fun encounter with a new friend, and smile, smile a lot and laugh all the time. waking up to a rushing river with swallows diving overhead and prairie dogs, it was a lot like heaven on earth. I feel blessed to have such beautiful people on my life and to have met some more beautiful people as well. I danced a bit, was attached to a radio way to much but mostly just talked and admired the scenery around me. I am still tired from the experience but it was all worth it every single minute.

No comments: