Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sitting in the Laughing Goat on pearl St in downtown Boulder, watching sunlight bounce off everyone faces, my lap top open and head phones on it seems as if I never left. I never went and had a crazy adventure in the desert or road tripped it to the city by the bay. I never left Boulder except of that feeling inside, the one that was instilled in my at Burning Man, the feeling of evolution in my heart. I can return to Boulder and everyone is still here, everything is still the same but I'm not and I never will be again. I've seen the other side and for the first time in years I really lived at Burning Man, took it all in. I've changed for the better, my eyes are more open, my heart bursting. And then there are growing pains of course, too much to take in when I didn't make enough room. It makes me laugh with joy one minute and sink into tears the next. but who ever said evolution would be easy?

No comments: