Friday, September 28, 2007

Fall/Winter

It seems like the events of yesterday sealed the deal for my fall/winter months. I wanted to stay in Colorado because I wanted to be in love but love doesn't want me right now so it's time to be on the move.
I cannot sit still right now, even though I am home I've been going out, hiking, visiting friends, mountain biking, moving constantly.
My friend Mike reminded me when I met him a couple of months ago about carpe diem. It's something that I hadn't thought about in years. When I moved to Colorado from San Francisco this idea of having complete freedom was appealing to me but I didn't know how to put it in action. In the last 4 weeks I've been from Boulder to Burning Man, Burning Man to Reno then North Lake Tahoe then to SF then back to Boulder then from Boulder to SF to Symbiosis back to SF and back to Boulder.
I'll be here for 2 more weeks then I'm going back to work in northern california until December 1st then back to Boulder and then to NYC to visit friends. After that who knows and the best part is I don't care. I want to live my life in a very organic way, whatever comes my way I'll jump on it. I want to live like that forever, never living a "conventional" life again.
We have big plans for our camp at Burning Man, my friend Josh rented a warehouse in South Lake Tahoe to start building our village. It might be nice to go there and work for a while, snowboard some, maybe work at a resort.
The world is open to me and for this I am eternally greatful

No comments: