Sunday, September 16, 2007

communication


This has been an issues for me lately. First with Mikey and now with JJ. It baffles me how people cannot speak their truth? It's obvious when something is wrong but they don't say anything, nothing at all, run away it seems. I've never had a problem like this with my friends before. You spend time with someone and form a bond and then nothing, no communication for no reason at all. I'm left texting or leaving messages to a black hole. It makes me angry actually, I want the friends that I have to have the balls to tell me whats up. I don' deal well with cowards. With me you always know what you are getting, I will never lie to you or not tell you what I feel. Something happened between JJ and I, I have no idea what it was but what ever happened resulted in him not returning any of my texts or my messages. I just wish he would talk to me, what ever it is we could work it out, we are friends right??? hmmm I guess I'm not so sure anymore about that one. I've come to a point where I need to let it go, it makes me sad because I hate not knowing whats going on and I am going to miss his friendship. The older I get the more I treasure those around me. I don't make friends on a whim anymore, I chose to have people around me that bring something to me and I to them. I really value the people in my life and when I lose one it breaks me. Maybe it's a scorpio thing I'm not sure, holding on too tight has always been an issues but since I've moved I've really been able to work on it. I guess it comes down to the fact that I live from my heart and everything I feel I feel deeply which is a blessing and a curse all at the same time.

No comments: