Saturday, September 8, 2007

Home and Back Again




Burning Man, the whole experience took my breath away. I laugh, cried, hugged, kissed, evolved, died and was reborn again. And the whole time I was there I didn't take a single picture. Maybe it's better that way, it makes it seem more like a dream than reality.I saw so many people without looking and then didn't find half of the people I wanted to. The art blew my mind and every minute I was completely grateful for. Mike and I were able to reconnect and really have fun together. It was funny when we were looking for each other we always found each other. We left the playa together and went to Reno then Tahoe and I found myself in San Francisco. It was an epic journey, I love to travel and move around. Mike was perfect to do that with, we get along so well. SF was a flurry of activity, I wish I had more time there. I got a massage from Logan, had lunch with Natalie, went to dinner with Mike at my favorite thai place, went to philz, looked over the city from twin peaks. It was good to be there and it was good to come home. Home is where the heart is always and I feel like my home can be wherever and it will be perfect no matter what.

No comments: