Sunday, September 9, 2007

Aftermath

I've been having re-entry issues from traveling and Burning Man. My heart is split in two, half to be happy to be back in Colorado and the other half wanting to keep wandering, being nomadic not wanting to settle down but see new things all the time and meet new people. my family is pressuring me to find a steady job but all I want to do it fly. My dad keeps reminding me that I am approaching 30 and still floating, it doesn't bother me that much I know that my life will unfold how it's supposed to. It's hard to convince the other generation that it will be ok, that you don't want what they want. In fact most of what they want is an illusion anyways. My head is heavy, maybe a nap will be best. Actually I just want to snuggle with someone I love right now.

No comments: