Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm feeling better than I did a couple of days ago. Some sadness fills me at the moment. I feel my friendship with JJ deteriorating, which makes me sad. I really liked having him in my life but maybe it's time to get go of that. I've been learning a lot especially since Burning Man about living life organically, not being attached to an outcome. Things change constantly, life, people, situations, it all moves and shifts I cannot expect something to last forever.
I'm leaving on Wednesday for California and the Symbiosis festival. I'll be staying at Mikes before and after the festival. I'm excited to see him and all of my friends again. It's been a real treat to be in SF so much. I like living a nomadic life, it seems to suit me. I need to find away to live like this for a while, make money this way. I'm hoping to get this job working for a booking agent doing festival production. I need to work on my resume, I'm getting lazy about it . . .

No comments: