Tuesday, September 11, 2007

cranky

I spent the last 2 days in Denver at J.J's apartment. Yesterday is was cold and cloudy so being inside for most of the day was ok. I ended up feeling caged and wanted to go out but J.J wanted to stay in. We ended up bickering about it and resulted in not the feelings that I wanted to have for the evening. I am still feeling funky about coming home from Burning Man. I admittedly took a lot of this out on J.J the last couple of days which I am not proud of and I hope that no long lasting damage has been done. I've been missing SF, missing my friends there, missing Mike. It was so good to re-connect with him from such a pure place. I really value his presence in my life and I miss him a lot. I'm feeling better though today than I did a couple of days ago but it's still there floating around in my head, this sadness that really has no reason, no end or beginning. I just have to be patient and move through it all and hopefully it will have an end soon.

No comments: