Thursday, July 26, 2007

sickness

I spent the last 3 days bedridden, sick, floating in and out of delirium. dreaming dreams while I was awake and flying while I was asleep. I remember talking to mike not sure, remember my mom taking care of me but other than that it was all a floating world through time and space. the realizations that I had were invaluable experiences. my truth is to live that life of a warrior and I know now that is my life calling what I do with that is another story but I must live in love, pure love not because I have to because it is the gift that was bestowed on me by being a creature of light. The ability to love is a gift that we all have though we seldom use it. Love can overcome and weapon that this world can produce but love in itself is used to rarely sometimes, I have been lost in fear for so long it's easy to get lost in fact it's almost human nature to get lost. I gave up everything I had known to love myself. choice creates power within ourselves, we always have choices, and thats where people get stuck, they make choice out of fear or safety not out of empowerment. so we get stuck in the same cycle, the same choice put before us to test us, to make up choose differently to take our power back but most of us just keep making the same choice over and over again and we stay stuck in samsara. I'm not pretending to say that 3 days sick has made me enlightened, I'm saying that I opened my eyes just a little bit more to see my true nature. my true nature is something I never expected.

No comments: