Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Journey



I've been thinking about writing a huge thing about my road trip with Mike out here complete with pictures and everything, the whole 9 yards. The more I think about that though the more I want to keep it to myself, something to treasure between one of the great loves of my life and I. I will say that it was so amazing to have him journey with me out here and I will be forever grateful for his love and friendship. I know from a deep place within me, deeper than flesh and blood goes, down to the soul that Mike and I will always have a special connection to each others hearts. we will be those friends that grow old together. Through all the challenges that I've had with him it has been and will be all worth it.
Here's to you babe . . . . .xoxo

No comments: