Monday, July 30, 2007

Boulder Full Moon

Friday night turned into an epic affair. I got off work around 8 and went to dinner with the ladies. It was supposed to be a chill evening, dinner then we went for a drink at 7 after dinner. One drink turned to many, it was such a fun evening. I have been blessed to meet some beautiful people here. Friday night was a gathering of friends new ones and not so new ones. An encounter that I had friday made me realize that I need to re evaluate my connections and expectations of people. It's something that I've been working on for a while but there are always reminders that shake you back to the present moment, the present situation. Life wouldn't be life if learning wasn't involved. The full moon seemed to put fire into everyone on friday night, before I knew it we had closed the bars down and were laughing in the streets. it was one of those nights I went to bed at 8am woke up at 10am then went to brunch (after calling in sick to work) to a restaurant I've never been to but saw everyone I knew. After brunch I parted ways with the friend I was with and drove up to the mountains. it was so beautiful with snowy peaks and dramatic clouds. the kind of beautiful that makes your heart burst with joy. it was a so perfect 2 days.

No comments: