Wednesday, January 13, 2010


I am still amazed a life, amazed, confounded, humbled. The only constant in life is change and lately mine keeps doing that over and over. As the days move on I find myself more and more hoping that my move will take place. I love Tahoe, the mountains and the huge expanse of blue water makes me feel at peace in my heart but this move provides an opportunity that would change my life and open doors that I had not previously thought possible. It's a lesson to not remain fixed on an outcome. Everyday I receive another reminder to be fluid like water running down an ancient hill. I've always wanted to live on a farm, grow food, live a simple life with bouts of adventure here and there. This year is one of growth and I want to embrace it and come out on top at the end. Work, head to the desert I call another home, work the fall and then be able to go somewhere tropical for the cold of winter and see another way of life, one that I have never experienced. We shall see how it all unfolds, I have to admit that I am excited.
picture by Niko who is a dream warrior

No comments: