Monday, January 4, 2010

2010


2009 slipped quietly into the ether's and I'm glad for it. It was a challenging year in which I felt the deepest corners of my heart exposed and raw, I also had the time of my life in the city, in clear lake, in the desert. It was a year for evolution and change. I brought in 2010 with close friends and laughter. Watching the city from the Oakland hills, remembering the journey that I went through there and grateful for the chance to have the one before me. The first couple of days in the new year were spent with an amazing friend from dpw and now I start school today for the first time in years, beginning my growth. Now is the time to say who we are and what we want to be because this our life, our world and no one can take it away or make us feel like we are not worthy. I learned a great deal about myself and came through many hardships. If I can survive we all can. Soooo what are your dreams for 2010?

No comments: