Monday, January 11, 2010

Choices

Life never ceases to amaze me. You ask the universe for what you want and sometimes it gives you exactly what you need even though it's not in the form that you thought it would be in. I thought my path was clear for this year. Tahoe feels right for me, well being out of the city feels right for me. Things have happened here that I didn't foresee (of course how can you foresee anything really), car breaking down, spending more of my savings than I thought I would which has left me with not enough money in my pocket to make happen here that I intended to. I have been needing to rework my plan and come up with a new one, so many variables to consider and running out of time to make decisions. Maybe just renting a room and settling down, getting a normal job. Or would that be putting my dreams on hold but then again what exactly are my dreams? I don't want to live a conventional life, I never have so would settling down and getting a job turn my life into something that I'm not wanting?
A friend made a proposition yesterday, one that I cannot ignore. The chance to come live and work on a farm for Spring/Summer/Fall with time off for my desert home. A cabin of my own, amazing vibes, all in the redwoods. So tempting, but I just got to Tahoe should I try and move, work, save some money then come back here and try again? Also wanting travel, spend time in Costa Rica. Hmmmm I'm not sure which is the right choice, where my fate should lead me . . .

No comments: