Saturday, September 18, 2010

Playa Thoughts


I left my life in the bay area for the playa Aug 6th
Part of me wants to write a beautiful and eloquent post about my trans formative time out there. That post might happen but right now I think I'm going to keep it simple.
I laughed, sang, stayed sober, drove big machines, was taken out of my comfort zone, worked my ass off, stayed in a trailer for the first time ever, danced, saw the sunrise once, evolved every damn minute, fell from grace once then pulled myself back up, saw double rainbows, felt rain on my face, met new friends and re kindled existing friendships, found peace, felt jealousy, drove a lift for man base strike in a white out, rode an atv, had my hair cut 4 times,burned a spider box, tackled more shade cloth than I care to remember, and at the end of it all tumbled down into chaos and loved every minute of it.
All in all I'd say it was a good year . . .

No comments: