Monday, May 10, 2010



I dreamt about that morning, when I awoke with the hangover from another dimension(it was the night after you told me you loved me). you wanted bacon, I put on my boots and purple cotton slip dress to go on the mission with you. You had me pick a tie out that you wore without a shirt and your carharts. The tie matched my dress, it was purple too. You held my hand, wouldn't let go as we went on our morning mission. It was one of those things that moved effortlessly like water. I was yours and you were mine. It shortly shattered after that.I had never seen anything break so quickly and efficiently, a hammer to glass. I pushed you far out of my mind and threw away what was left of my heart. I dream about that morning sometimes only we continued to be happy, I was still smiling, and you weren't a liar and a coward.

No comments: