Thursday, April 23, 2009

Freedom


This Saturday Brandon will be bringing the remainder of my stuff up to me from the rose farm. It will be my last tie to him forever.
I will truly be free from the dream that binds.
I have mixed feelings about it, I will miss him or at least the person that I know him to be somewhere deep down. The boy he is now I barely recognize.
But it is time for me to move on and grow.
I know it's going to be hard to say goodbye. We've been through so much together. It's been hard to ween myself off of wanting his touch, remembering how he smelled. But all this is necessary because it was just one of those things that wasn't meant to be. It's sad though, because when you strip away all the pain he really is one of the most beautiful people I have ever known. I wish he knew that . . . .

No comments: