Wednesday, February 18, 2009


There are times when I look at my life and think that I've never done much, never traveled,done nothing that has any worth or merit. I've coasted on the wind, just biding my time til what?? I was sitting with an old friend a while back talking about life. I was telling her about things I've done and seen. I looked over to see her mouth open just staring at me. She then said she wished she lived at least half of what I've lived. It made me think back, over the year. Desert dawns and redwood dreams, big city living, circles of friends, endless road trips, big sky country, love and more love. It didn't seem so bad, I've been through light and dark and I'm still here. Tattooed my own fingers in the rocky mountains, built a temple for people to burn their dreams and fears. The artists I loved and lost, the evolution of my own soul in the process. I'm moving back to San Francisco to start a new chapter. All of this renders me pointless in my own mind?? I think not.

No comments: