Sunday, February 1, 2009

I think I'm making the right choice moving back up to San Francisco. Something tugs at my heart, doubt maybe?? I've never been a big fan of change but I also welcome it on many levels. Another paradox of me in my life. I've grown to love space, and trees, birds. But when I'm in the city I see all the people I love all the time. It's a trade off really, what do I want more. I guess I ca always go back to Santa Cruz but I think that if I leave it will have to be for a while. The energy around my leaving will have to calm down before I feel like I can even visit there. So here I am in the midst of change again. Last year I made a huge change, and the year before that I made one as well. I want to be grounded so bad but I cannot seem to make it to that place right now. I guess I cannot fight the universe but the one thing I wonder if how much am I following it's plane already? I followed it's heed and left the bay area to a place where I was happy. I left that place and came back to California to a situation where I wasn't happy for pretty much the whole duration and now I'm thinking of moving back to the city that I was "kicked" out of 2 years earlier. What the fuck am I doing and is it right for me?

No comments: