Thursday, February 14, 2008

Good Bye


It's been floating around tribe about the tragedy that has struck our community. Beautiful Heidi, a lovely lady that I've only met in passing in the desert or at a party. A sweet soul that leaves an impression on your with a radiant smile. Someone has brutally taken her life in Bali this past weekend. Someone so young and so talented stripped from this world so horrifically. It hits close to home, I remember having a chat with her at Burning Man one year about clothes in the middle of the night at Nexus. She was a joy to talk with and since then hugs and warm smiles were always present when we went by each other. I didn't know her hardly at all but she remembered me all the time. It is up to no one but the universe to decide life and death. What happened angers me and makes me cry, it seems that no one is safe anymore. It's more important now, more than ever to become stronger as a community and a life force. We cannot let the challenges of our day and age take us down.
Peace to you lovely Heidi, you will be missed by everyone . . . .

No comments: