Friday, November 23, 2007

Wow

I can honestly say that I've never lived my life like this before. I have complete freedom. No where I have to be, no one to answer to. It's been such a beautiful journey that I've been on since the beginning of October. I've learned so much about myself and the inner workings of my own heart. I've met beautiful and amazing people and entered the last year of my 20's. I've learned more and more in the last couple of weeks the importance of remaining fluid, letting things slip by me not holding on too tight to anything nor having expectations of anything either. My life has been full of vague ideas lately. I know I am moving to Tahoe but I have a month til then and who knows what will happen during that time. I don't even know what will happen in Tahoe, it's all very ambiguous. It's already changing for me what I thought my experience will be like there but it's ok with me. So much that I never thought would happen did happen and it makes me feel like you never know what the outcome will be. All I can do it put good energy and Love in the direction that I am going and know that the universe will provide for me in the best way possible. I've been all over norther california the last 2 months. On Dec. 10th I go home to Colorado for the holidays. I'm looking forward to going back for a little bit, i've been missing my friends there. It'll be good to see everyone and have a proper goodbye. The more I think about life the more I am constantly amazed, isn't life grand??

No comments: