Thursday, August 2, 2007

Restless

I have been feeling restless the last couple of days, I cannot sit still. I keep hiking, exploring the mountains and while it feels good to be out in nature I cannot put my finger on what is driving me to seek something I don't know what it is. I know that I don't like one of my jobs and I am craving to leave it, I just need to make some more money before burning man. That seems to be part of it though not all of it. I'm feeling like I need to be moving constantly, last night I couldn't sleep at all. Thinking too much?? Burning Man has taken up a lot of my thought process lately with the glacier project coming together and the great unknown about how the playa will be for me this year. Lots of twists and turns on the horizon. I think I'm craving touch, his touch, that was a nice dream that I had and I'd like to have it again.

No comments: