Friday, August 3, 2007

evolution


I got some sad new yesterday evening. I knew when it began that my time would be limited, I thought at least I would have a couple of weeks but now it looks like the only time I'll have is at Burning Man and then after that who knows. It's a simple factor of evolution that I would be presented with this circumstance. What do I get out of it? What can I learn? Will I be able to let go enough to let infinite possibilities in? I come across this often during my constant search to evolve within myself. The need to hold on to be safe when in turn we are never really safe and holding onto something does the exact opposite, it ends up falling apart in our hands, like holding onto sand. So the universe has presented me with this challenge of honoring what I have in this time and nothing more and nothing less. He represents complete freedom to me since that what he seeks within himself. carpe diem is how he lives his life. I used to be like that then I fell into darkness in SF with not too much hope of getting out. Now I am here in this beautiful place with life working out for me in every way and I meet him and I am more intrigued than I have been for years. So now I need to look inward to find the places in me that he mirrors so well. I hope we'll be connected, it seems like our lives are meant to not run parallel for a while and that is ok. The future is unknown and I can find the bliss in that for sure.
p.s I borrowed the pic above from his profile, if a picture is worth a thousand words this one is worth ten thousand

No comments: