Wednesday, May 13, 2009


I've made decisions this week that will impact my life forever. Forever is a funny word, I never thought that anything would last forever because I've been proved that such things do not exist. I thought B and I would last forever and now anything between us must turn to dust.
I've been getting a lesson in letting go
actually it's been more of a fall from grace
I hit the bottom and now I rise again
what will happen now??
So much my heart has to process and let go of. I have no choice but to be strong enough but I know I'm not strong enough to have B in my life, actually it's not about strength it's about my desire to be happy and healthy. I cannot do those things with him around.
It's sad when things have to die to be re-born, I'm amazed that we have survived as a human race with this kind of cycle.

You wrapped me in your arms
I followed you through heaven
through love
then through fire
you let me fall
through death
now I'm alone
you fled
like a child
I should've known
that this is the path I would be on

No comments: