Thursday, December 6, 2007

kinda like love


I feel like people are so quick to fall in love. I mean how can you really get to know a person to actually love them after only a short amount of time. but then it happens and you are powerless against it. You look into someone's eyes and it clicks, just clicks. You know that the journey is over this is the one. Love can turn your world upside down and make you smile. he always has a smile on his face when he looks at me, it makes me giggle and smile back. I haven't smiled like that in a long time. I can spend hours with him, days even and I never get tired never get bored. when my fears overcome me I can speak honestly and truthfully to him and he get's it. I never felt like I would abandon love, I only wanted to take a break for a while from men in my life to let my heart heal a bit. But then he came along, someone who would let me grow and heal while being loved, something I didn't think was possible until now. I want to thank the universe for him and the lessons and healing that this provides. Whatever the future has in store I will always be grateful for his presence in my life.

No comments: