Tuesday, October 9, 2007

It is so beautiful in Colorado right now. All the trees are changing color. The gold of the leaves give the sunlight this surreal golden quality about it, like the air has floating gold pieces in it. I leave tomorrow for work in California. It's going to be hard to leave Colorado when it's so lovely here. California is beautiful of course but right now it's really fall here, something I've never experienced. I'm excited for this adventure though, it will be a good experience for me. I need to have the space to figure some things out right now. The energy in Colorado has been a little intense for me lately. I need a little space from it right now.
My bedroom window looks out over the plain in the direction of Denver. Every time I look out the window I think of him. Missing him every time. No word at all, it's like he disappeared. The thing is I know he misses me too, he doesn't have a heart of stone it's just surrounded by a battleground.

No comments: